studio soul says thanks…..
Recently we spent 6 stunning days in Adelaide for the WOMADelaide festival and have three organisations to say a very special thank you to.
Thanks to Miller Apartments for providing us with accommodation for our stay in their award winning sustainable savvy apartments which are superbly located just metres from Adelaide’s renowned Rundle Mall.
Miller Apartments Adelaide is a stylish boutique property consisting of one, two and three bedroom, self contained apartments which feature:
- 4.5 star accommodation
- convenient central CBD location
- secure undercover car parking
- 24 hour reception
- valet laundry service and guest laundry
- tour booking facilities
- business centre
- business and secretarial services
- boardroom and function room
Sustainable development techniques have been implemented ensuring the best possible living environment for guests.
- solar powered gas heating for water
- windows and balcony doors that con be opened providing natural cross ventalation reducign reliance on aircon
- low energy sensor driven light fittings throughout the building
- only the highest energy rating electrical appliances have been selected to increase efficiency
- double brick construction with significant thermal insulation properties
- additional thermal insulation in the walls and roof to provide a stable climate
Perfect for those who want to be in the heart of it all and great for conferences too.
Thanks Miller Apartments Adelaide!
A very warm and loving thanks Nourish Health & Wellness in Rose Park for nurturing us as we arrived on day one.
They spoilt us with a 4 hour treatment including massage, facial (using 100% organic & Australian made products by Y natural ) we then enjoyed a sauna and spa complete with bubbly and cheese platter.
With a holistic approach to your health and wellbeing, Nourish Health & Wellness offers a range of services that complement each other and are uniquely tailored for individuals of all ages.
An inner city sanctuary that inspires and encourages you to explore and create a balanced, healthy life. A complete destination for mind, body and spirit to rejevenate, rehabilitate and relax.
- massage therapy
- spa and sauna
The little white pebbled oasis was an absolute delight and so was the warm welcome we received by owners and partners Chris and Roz.
They both made our arrival feel as though we were visiting old friends – a homecoming, opening the door with beaming smiles and open hearts, the wofting incense untangled our tired travelling bodies.
We walked in as pretzels and floated out completely nurtured and nourished. Thanks Nourish Health and Wellness, you enabled us to get in the right frame of mind, body and spirit – just in time!
And of course our biggest gratitude goes to the wonderful team, artists, volunteers, crowd and crew of WOMADelaide.
We had the time of our lives dancing around the world!
You bought to life 500 artists from across 32 countries on 7 stages over 4 days to 89,500 people and absolutely had something for everyone.
You are our new religion!
See you next year